How did you do?
Here are the answers to this issue's Roadside Ulster quiz, found on pages 52-57:
1. A mural on the wall of the boathouse in the Village of Saugerties waterfront park along the Rondout Creek.
2. A waterfall alongside Frost Valley Road in the Town of Denning.
3. An antique store in the Village of New Paltz.
4. Ventilation ducts on the roof of the SDC building on Kings Highway in Saugerties.
5. The Slingerland Gazebo overlooks the Catskill Mountains in the Mohonk Preserve in the Shawangunks.
6. Community Church of High Falls in the Village of High Falls.
7. The running track at SUNY New Paltz athletic complex in the Village of New Paltz.
8. The Dutch Reformed Church in the Village of Woodstock.
9. Elvis Presley, Marilyn Monroe and the Blues Brothers on the roof of Broadway Joe's restaurant in downtown Kingston.
10. Girders on the Route 9W bridge across the Esopus Creek in the Village of Saugerties.
11. Sculpture along the village green in the Village of Woodstock.
And for extra credit, on page 5:
12. A building wall on Huguenot Street in New Paltz.